I am attaching the 2011 Cannery schedule for you to help plan for any
Ward Activities helping members with their food storage needs.
I am also attaching the 2010 Cannery schedule for the remainder of
this year. I know there are a few people who would like to know what
dates are still available this year to attend the Cannery.
As a reminder, I am now taking orders for November's Cannery sessions
on Nov 4 and 6th. Please have your members email me the orders
(copying you in on the email), so that I can receive these orders
without any problems.
CANNERY ORDERS ARE DUE BY SEPT 30 AT 5:00 PM - FOR NOVEMBER CANNING.
I will be out of town and probably without any Internet access for the
next 7-10 days. Therefore, no phone orders can be taken. Sorry!
Have a wonderful September!
Beckie
No comments:
Post a Comment