which should do the calculations for you , and a word document with
all the rules. If you are new to the Frozen berries, here are some
things you should know:
The berries are picked and flash frozen in Oregon. They are
wonderful. They are frozen. Our contact collects orders from all
over the region, sends it in, and then waits for shipment. It usually
is 2 to 3 weeks from his deadline, so near the end of October this
year. You get 2 or 3 days early warning and then a call the day they
come. After the berries are picked up, you will get a call. The
berries will not be refrigerated or frozen once they are picked up, so
if you cannot come quickly, they will be thawing. Also, you need to
be prepared with freezer space if you are storing them, or with jam
supplies if you are cooking.
I need a helper who can pick up the berries. I work at the Temple on
Tuesdays, so if they come on a Tuesday, I absolutely need some one to
pick up the berries. If, among the 100's of you reading this, I
cannot find some one with a truck or SUV or empty mini van, I will
return all your money.
If you want to organize a group in your neighborhood or ward, email me
and I will send you the contact information.
2 Attachments: Word document with rules and prices
Excel spreadsheet with prices and calculator
Susan Combs
281-395-4830
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye
may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man
availeth much. James 5 : 164–5
2010 Berry Order
No comments:
Post a Comment