Daar Sisters,
I am beginning to wind down the ordering time limit for the Gurrola Farms produce sale that we have held yearly for the past 3-4 years. It is later in the year, so I know this could be a factor for fewer orders, but I'm still getting phone calls from people who have only heard from other sources - not their own ward's emails - about the sale. Please, forward this message on to all of your ward members. Time is of essence.
Is there anyone else who is interested? The produce is all organic. There are fewer choices, just because the spring weather sort of messed up their planting schedules.
If you are interested in buying any of this food, I still need to get firm orders for at least 50 more cases/items, so that we have free delivery. If I don't get a total of 150 items sold, I will be canceling the order this year. I am extending the order deadline until this Thursday (June 24). Please reply by email, so that I have everyone's orders in writing.... Feel free to forward this to any friends who may be interested - this is not a church sponsored sale.
If you are interested, please reply as soon as possible to this email, so I can add your orders to the rest of the stake's orders. If I get enough orders, I will be collecting the money in July closer to the delivery date. Proposed delivery dates - July 17, 24, or 31 (depending on the farmer). Please, no checks right now....
Thanks for all your help!
Beckie
GURROLA FARMS PRICE LIST
Delivery on Price ea
TOMATOES
Roma - 25-30 lb per box $15.00
Mixed sizes - 25-30 lb per box $18.00
Same size - 25-30 lbs per box $20.00
BELL PEPPERS
Large - mixed colors - bushel $16.00
CUCUMBERS
Slicers - 30 lbs avg per box $10.00
CORN
48 ears - per box $14.00
CANTALOUPE
extra large - 9 count box $15.00
medium - 12 count box $15.00
WATERMELON
Seedless - 20 lb avg each $3.50
Seeded - 26-28 lbs avg each $4.00
No comments:
Post a Comment