Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Annual Vegetable Sale

Sisters,
We may do the sale of vegetables again this year - but I will need some help. I'm in Utah at this point and have a wedding and family obligations for the next week.
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in helping me, I would really appreciate it. I will be back by June 1st (I hope if the flights are open), and will be willing to collect the money and make the order with Cruz. We can choose our delivery date (it doesn't have to be June 15--that is a starting date). We could aim for June 19th or 26th.
It all depends on how many cases of food are ordered, if they will be able to deliver to different chapels in the stake. Last year we only had one drop off place.
Please let me know if there is any interest in the order this year. I really can't judge well. The orders for the dry pack canning are down so much from last year and especially the year before that, that I don't know if we would even have enough orders for one drop off location.
Thanks!
Beckie



GURROLA FARMS PRICE LIST
39985 FM 1736
Hempstead, Texas 77445

Owner/Operator
Cruz Gurrola Cell: (281) 507-6929 Becky Gurrola Work: 979-921-0060 ext. 402 beckyg@waller-cad.org Cell: 281-387-8421

Production Date: June 15th, 2010
Minimum # required: No less than 50-149 boxes/cases and will have a
$2.00 per box delivery charge.
If more than 150 boxes/cases there will be NO delivery charge.

Date for delivery required: 7 day notice and a specified date and time of delivery.

Tomatoes – Mixed sizes - $18.00 a box (25 - 30 lb. box)
Grated all the same size - $20.00 a box (25-30 lb. box)

Roma Tomatoes - $15.00 a box (25 - 30 lb. box)

Cantaloupes – (9) count - x-large $15.00 a box
(12) count– med. $15.00 a box

Cucumber (slicers) - $10.00 a box – 30 lbs. avg.
(Picklers) – Not AVAILABLE

Squash (yellow) – NOT AVAILABLE a box 25 lbs. (approx.)
(zucchini) – NOT AVAILABLE a box 25 lbs. (approx.)

Bell Peppers (Lg.) - $16.00 a box (Bushel)

Watermelons
Seedless – 20 lb avg. $3.50 each
Seeded – 26-28 lb avg. $4.00 each

Corn
48 ears - $14.00

Strawberries
12 pints in a flat – NOT AVAILABLE

Onions
Yellow/White – 50 lbs. –NOT AVAILABLE
JalapeƱo’s - 25 lbs. (approx.) = NOT AVAILABLE

DUE TO INCREASE IN OUR COST, THERE WAS AN INCREASE IN OUR PRICES. ALSO
WEATHER CONDITIONS HENDERED OUR PRODUCTION ON SOME ITEMS.
THANK YOU.

No comments: