Sisters,
Due to popular demand, I have ordered another case of metal lids for the Rubbermaid plastic canisters which Walmart sells.
"Gripper" jars:
If you remember, last year I made a huge order of the jars also from a source in Salt Lake City, but I had to ordered 5000 in order to get a better price than Walmart. Distribution and storage of those jars was a huge headache for me. I just barely sold the last of them in April.
I'm attaching a document that explains a little about the jars, as well has a picture, so that any one can find them in the "Rubbermaid" food storage areas of Walmart. If a group in your ward wants to order more than is available in your closest store, Walmart is great in doing special orders and charging no shipping if it is picked up from the store. Usually they have a pallet or two in their warehouse out in Sealy, so the turn around time for the order is minimal.
"Metal lids with plastisol lining":
I was able to get a lower price for the lids this time. I will be selling them for 60 cents each. They normally cost 85 cents each if you get from 1-399 lids, or 64 cents if you buy 400 or more, but shipping is extra, so I am really excited to offer them at the lower cost.
If there is anyone who would like to buy lids for the jars that they have bought at Walmart, please have them call me or send me an email. I will only be in town for a short time this next week, but will be back for the first week of June. If anyone is interested in getting them quickly, they must contact me this weekend to arrange a time to pick them up.
Thanks for your help with this.
Beckie
281-398-1116
No comments:
Post a Comment