Monday, November 23, 2009

Granola Order

Here is an offer to order DIFFERENT TYPES OF GRANOLA. College Station Stake is putting together the order. They need 30 more boxes of granola ordered, in order to do the order. As mentioned below, it could be a fun Christmas jar item - without too much work.

Please open the order form to see all the different types of granola that can be ordered. They say that HEB carries some of it in their bulk area. You can actually taste it before ordering.

Orders are due by Nov 29th. I'm not sure where in Houston the boxes will be delivered. Rebecca Durda should be able to answer that question.

If interested in ordering you will find the order form attached to the email I forwarded to those of you on the email list. If you did not receive the email, let me know and I will send it again.


No comments: