Monday, November 23, 2009

Nut, Fruit, and Candy Order

It's that time of the year again! I've been so pleased with the products from this company and I hope you have too. I wish I’d been able to get this together early enough to have the nuts for Thanksgiving, but it just didn’t happen this year.

The attached spreadsheet will calculate everything for you just like my spreadsheets usually do. I would prefer to receive all the orders back as an excel attachment if possible. Just enter your order directly into the spreadsheet and email it back to me. That makes it much easier to calculate my final order and stay organized. If you don't use the computer much, or if you are passing this on to someone as a printed sheet, don't stress over it - that's ok, just print or write out the order and mail it to me with your check. If you don't have Excel, let me know and I can send the list to you pasted into an email. There is some small chance that the spreadsheet may have a hiccup, so look over your order and make sure it makes sense.

There are many products. Most are available in either 1 or 5 pound bags. Some have unusual sizes, and they have the shipping calculated into their prices to make things easier in the spreadsheet. All 1 lb and 5 lb items do not have shipping included, but have shipping calculated at the very end of the spreadsheet. One main difference you will see this year is that the one pound bags are much more expensive this year than last year. The company has changed their policy so that the only way to get one pound bags at wholesale price is to order a case (12) of one pound bags. Single one pound bags (less than a case) are at retail price. The five pound bags are still at wholesale. So if you really want just a pound or two of something, it’s best to find a friend and split a 5 pound bag.

The last day to turn in orders and money to me is 11/25/08, at 9pm. I can take only cash and checks for this order. Checks need to be made payable to me so I can send in one big check for the total order. If you can only come by late at night or early in the morning, I have a secure mailbox outside where you can drop off your order and check any time. I will contact you when I receive your order and payment. If you mail your order and I don't contact you by 11/25/08 at 9pm to let you know that I have your order, you will know that I haven't gotten it. Please contact me and we'll see what we can do.

I'm expecting delivery within two weeks or so of my placing the order on 11/27. As usual, I'll expect someone to come and pick up each order on the day of delivery. I'll give you as much advance notice as possible of the delivery date. If you think there's any chance you won't be able to pick up your order that day, please send me the name and phone number of a contact person who could come if necessary. Please be sure to include your phone number and address with your order.

Some of you are contact people for group orders. If you will take orders for your group and pass them on to me, that's great. If you don't have the time or energy to do that, just pass the info on to friends, group members, and whoever you think might be interested. They can contact me directly with their orders. I'm happy for anyone to order. If you have any questions, please contact me – email is best, home phone is second best.

Jenna Strawn

Sisters the order information is attached to the email I sent out. Let me know if you would like this information and didn't' receive it.

No comments: