I have decided that we need to have our yearly training session that
we didn't have in April (sorry)....
In times past we have tried to find the best time for everyone
involved, and there is never a great time for everyone. So I'm just
setting a date - and I'm hoping that it is early enough that you all
can set aside the date to have this training.
EP / Cannery Specialist Training
September 9th
Thursday evening at 7pm -
Location - TBA
Please mark your calendars - and I will hope that schools are not
using that day for all their back-to-school activities. If that
happens for a great number of those who should attend, we may tweak
the date a bit.
Last year we had anyone in the RS presidency who wanted to attend come
also. That is up to you to decide. We had a wonderful group last
year.
If there is anything special that you specifically would like to be
addressed at this meeting, please send me an email with your
suggestion or request.
If any of you have sources to emergency preparedness items (i.e. free
government booklets, handouts, etc), please let us know ahead of time.
We would like to have at least 2 of those items per ward, to be
handed out, as well as written instructions how to obtain more of
those items (i.e. company or office name, phone, address, contact
person, etc).
I hope that this will be a group effort with everyone contributing for
the benefit of all in the Katy Stake.
Thanks for all that you do!
Beckie
No comments:
Post a Comment