Friday, January 22, 2010

New Cannery Prices

The new prices are here finally! Please send this out to your ward members. These prices are in effect immediately. Any orders made in the past couple of months for future sessions will be priced according to this form until there is a new future change.

As some may note, the prices varied - up and down. I will let everyone (who is scheduled to attend February's sessions), the difference in total cost for their orders. Depending on what was ordered, they may have to pay more or less.

Thanks for everything you all do! Orders for the March 11th and 13th sessions are now due! The last day for orders are January 31st, but PLEASE do not wait until the last day to send (or forward) those orders to me. I have a spreadsheet and I would like to iron out any "wrinkles" before the last day. My wrinkles may be asking what type of oats people want - regular or quick, or what kind of wheat - red or white. Believe me, I usually have to many of the people at least once before I can make the final monthly order.

If you are just emailing me a list of items to be ordered (not forwarding an order form already filled out), I will need to know the following:

  • Name of the person planning to go to the session to buy the food
  • Email of the person making the order
  • Ward of that person
  • Phone number of that person (both home and cell phones are better)
  • Date of the SESSION intended to attend - not the day that they are sending me the order
  • Number of cans, pouches, or bulk of each item
  • NO PRICE TOTALS ARE NEEDED

Remember when buying the food by cans, the can, lid, box, etc is all included in the cost under the can columns. If they want to seal their food in pouches at the cannery, the cost of the pouch, oxygen packet, etc, is included in the cost under the pouch columns. If a person orders any food in bulk, they may not can or seal in pouches at the cannery on that day or later. The bulk columns are for food taken from the cannery in the full box or bag containers, and must be taken care of in the person's home.

Have a wonderful week, and I hope to hear from lots of people soon with their orders!

Beckie

No comments: