Dear Sisters,
Quick recap of our coupon class...
1) Create a "coupon" e-mail account.
2) Become "friend" of different products on FaceBook.
3) Use coupons when items are on sale.
4) Most on-line coupons can be printed twice from the same printer.
One thing we forgot to mention...when it comes to savings and coupons...we can't always be "loyal" to a brand or we can't be brand conscious. This is especially true to shampoo, conditioner, and other beauty and/or hygiene products.
Sites that highlight coupon deals...this is just a small list of "legitimate" sites...there are probably 100 more out there in internet land...have fun and Save! Save! Save!
Melissa's Bargain Blog A local LDS sister that has great information. You can also follow her on Facebook Melissa's Bargain Blog Facebook page.
Coupon Divas The best site I have found for deals at CVS, Walmart, Walgeens, Target, Kroger, etc.
Hot Coupon World's coupon database Want to find out if there is a coupon out there for a product you want? Check here!
Facebook I have gotten the best "high value" coupons here from "liking" different manufacturer's Facebook sites. You can find the promos by reading the "freebie" sites listed below or Melissa's Bargain Blog
Pillsbury
Betty Crocker
Proctor and Gamble Loadable P & G coupons on your grocery store loyalty card
Cellfire Loadable coupons on your grocery store loyalty card
UPromise I have never used it but you can get money for college by shopping.
Red Plum. Similar to the inserts you get on Sunday.
Smart Source. Same as above
CVS Extra Care Card I avoided getting one for a long time because I did not want another card to carry. But I save about 60% on my purchases
Petsmart Petco Got animals? Get these cards.
Amazon Mom Discounts and free 2nd day air for at least 90 days.
Beechnut Great coupons.
Gerber Same as Beechnut
Pampers Village Coupons and rewards
Sites that showcase "freebies"
It's All Free Online A fantastic site for freebies of all types! It's like getting a birthday present in your mailbox every week!
Hey It's Free Another site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The following sites are ones that you can purchase additional coupons. (Remember you are not paying for the coupons, That's illegal. You are paying for the clipping service of the coupons. That's legal. I am not promoting or endorsing these sites. However,here are two I have used.
My Coupon Hunter Subscription only.
Coupons and Things by DeDe
--
Doug & Allison Williams
1 comment:
Thanks! This is awesome!
Post a Comment