Monday, October 4, 2010

More orders needed.... - Thursday Nov 4 at 10am - DRY PACK CANNERY SESSION

Hi,
I hope everyone enjoyed Conference this weekend. It has been a very
inspirational weekend - so many spiritual messages to touch each and
everyone of us.
This weekend I realized that we only have 1 person who has ordered for
November 4th. Even though I have done sessions for 1 person in the
past, I really would like to open this session up for about 3 more
days - to see if there is anyone else who would like to attend. I
will be going to the Cannery on Thursday, and I would like to tell
those who are in charge of orders, that we have a few more people who
would like to attend.
Please have your ward members send me an email as soon as possible so
that we can help fill up this session. If there are those with small
children who are hesitant because of their children, please help them
find a "partner" - so one will babysit and the other will help do the
work. This is a win-win situation if you just help them out.
I'll be here in town through Thursday morning, so I really would like
to hear from Katy Stake members, ASAP!
Have a great week!
Beckie

No comments: