Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wheat Grinder Order

Sisters, please read the email from Merlynn Hersom.... She is putting together a wheat grinder order.....Merlynn is the Stake Dry Pack Specialist for the Spring Stake, she had done this before... If you are interested in a K-Tec grinder, she's your go to lady......

Lucy Stern

Lucy here is the e-mail for the grinders. I still need 4 more grinders to get this price on the K-Tec grinders. Anyone wishing to order needs to send checks made out to me for the amount: Merlynn Hersom 12235 Cricket Ln. Conroe, 77303 When I get the amount needed, unless I know of someone else wishing to participate I'll order. for questions call 936-445-2501 I work during day so will return calls in the evening. Thanks for all you do. Merlynn


Dear Sisters. Just to let you know I am receiving requests for grain grinders so I have decided to place an order. These are the grinders that they have at the cannery.

K-Tec: Explodes the grains instead of stone grinding; mills 1 lb. per minute; 5 different settings, grinds beans, corn, grains, and other legumes; self cleaning and service free, 5 year warranty on motor and workmanship with lifetime warranty on milling chamber and mill pan.

If we order 10 or more they will be $158.25 This price includes shipping and handling.

Marcato: Hand grinder that is very easy to use and can be used on all grains as well as legumes. Has 3 settings but will not grind as fine for flour. The price is $100.25 each with no minimum and includes shipping and handling.

Each home storage specialists will be in charge of taking orders, collecting monies, and dispursing grinders to your people when I receive the order. I would like to place the order by April 30, with delivery before May 15th.

Please share info with ward members.

The last canning date for April will be Thurs. 15th at 9:00a.m.

Thank you for your support and service. I appreceiate you for all you are doing. Luv, Merlynn

No comments: