Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog

Update: This issue has been resolved and you should be able to view the sidebars without issue. Please enjoy.

Dear Sisters,

I have discovered from talking to a few of you, that not everyone can see all the things I have posted on the side bar of this blog. I have done some investigating and what I found was that if you are using a browser other than Firefox you will not be able to see the side bar. I have no idea why or how to fix it at this point. So, for best results please use Firefox as your browser while reading the blog. The side bar includes: VT messages, birthdays, new babies, new sisters, upcoming activities, Lesson schedule, etc. If you have any questions you can put them in the comments below and I will respond as quickly as possible. Use the orange link above to download Firefox if you do not already have it on your computer.

Jami Hansen
BC/RS Secretary

No comments: